About Small Talk, LTD. Speech Therapy for Children
Laura Johnson, MA, CCC, received a Master of Arts degree in Speech and Hearing Science in 1986 from Northern Illinois University. Laura has over 30 years of clinical experience in treating highly diverse populations including neurogenic speech, language and swallowing disorders, cognitive-communication disorders, voice disorders, neonatal and pediatric speech, language and feeding disorders. Laura has worked in acute care, sub-acute, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation settings. Small Talk, Ltd. opened in 2000 in Naperville, Illinois as a private clinic treating primarily pediatric populations. Ms. Johnson has presented at the state and local levels.
Dedication to ExcellenceContact our Children’s Speech Therapist in Naperville, Illinois, for services ranging from pediatric speech therapy to accent reduction therapy for adults.
- Comprehensive assessments
- Individual treatment plans
- Free Speech and Language Screenings
- One on one therapy sessions
- Family education
- Feeding/swallowing intervention
- Developmental language intervention
- Cognitive development
- Oral sensory-motor function
- Phonologic development
Certified by ASHA
- Certified in Foreign Accent Reduction
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association