Child Speech Therapy
Professional Speech Pathology Services
Treat any pediatric speech condition with our licensed, certified specialist, at Small Talk, Ltd. Above all, it is important to remember that there is nothing shameful about your child needing speech therapy.
Pediatric/Adolescent Speech Pathology Services Specializing in Diagnosis and Treatment Of:
- Apraxia Disorders—a motor speech disorder that makes it difficult for children to speak. Children with the diagnosis of apraxia of speech generally have a good understanding of language and know what they want to say. However, they have difficulty learning or carrying out the complex sequenced movements that are necessary for intelligible speech.
- Swallowing Problems
- Speech and Language Deficits
- Oral-Motor and Feeding Deficits
- Myofunctional Therapy—orofacial myofunctional disorders can interfere with normal growth and development of the muscles and bones of the face and mouth. OMDs may also interfere with how the muscles of the face and mouth are used for eating, talking, and breathing. People who have an OMD may also have problems with talking, swallowing, and breathing through their nose. Some children push out their tongue when they talk, drink, or eat. This is called tongue thrusting or fronting, and it is one type of OMD.
- Oral Myofunctional Therapy
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Executive Function Disorder
- Team assessment for the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder with Shared Vision Psychological Services
- Cognitive Communication Deficits
Contact us today
- Comprehensive assessments (our assessments are performed by a licensed Speech and Language Pathologists with clinical certificates of competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association).
- Individual treatment plans
- Free Speech and Language Screenings
- One on one therapy sessions
- Family education
- Feeding/swallowing intervention
- Developmental language intervention
- Cognitive development
- Oral sensory-motor function
- Phonologic development
to schedule an appointment.